27th Annual Heart & Sole Race
May 21, 2016
2-Mile, 5K, 10K, and 13.8-Mile Bike Ride
Online Registration is now open!
What’s new in 2016?
- All races will start at finish at the same point in Chelsea High School’s parking lot off Freer.
- Check out the new 5K and 2-mile routes by clicking on the Race Routes Tab. No more dirt roads on those routes!
- The Pancake Breakfast is back by popular demand! It will be served from 8-11:30 AM in Chelsea High School’s Commons.
- 2016 race proceeds will go to Behavioral Health Services of SJMC – helping to extend their services in this community.
- You can choose to have your shirt signify you’re racing in support of a loved one who experiences depression or other mental health concern. Look for this question during your online registration or on your paper registration form. Remember to choose your shirt size!
- Free downloadable photos by Greg Sadler Photography again this year!
We are looking for volunteers for the planning committee! If you would like to be on the planning committee contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-593-5281.
We would like to thank all participants, volunteers and sponsors in anticipation of another great event!
As of 2015, 100% of the race proceeds benefit the Behavior Health Services at St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea. The beneficiaries provide a continuum of behavioral health services to meet the specific needs of patients and their families in Chelsea and surrounding communities, addressing the physical, psychological, and social aspects of well-being. St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea has provided behavioral health services to our community for more than 40 years. Their exceptional patient satisfaction scores and outcomes reflect the extraordinary care our physicians and staff provide to those in need.
Thanks to participants, volunteers and sponsors, we were able to make a $7,500 donation to the Behavioral Health Services of St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea, which went towards staff training and program development.