Heart & Sole by Bike
The Heart & Sole 13.8 mile bike ride heads out into the surrounding countryside complete with rolling fields and farms. Riders must all follow the rules of the road for their own safety. Additionally, Police or volunteers will be at all major intersections to help communicate with vehicles, work to maintain bicyclist safety and aid riders in staying on course.
Watch facebook for group “Ride the Route” events before the race date!
Bicyclists interested in running an event after the ride can visit the “Bike AND Run” tab for full information on this option.
Please see online registration information for details.
- Bike helmets are MANDATORY.
- This is not a paved road race – there are gravel roads and uneven surfaces so please choose your bike accordingly.
- All riders must be 14 and older.
- Bike racers who plan to run MUST be at the running start line by 9:30 am or you will not be allowed to compete. It is up to the participant to make sure you can complete the bike course with enough time to get to the starting line for the run.
- There is no combined time for both events – you will be timed as though you are competing in two separate events.
- There will be a supervised area for you to store your bike and gear.
Distance: 13.8 miles
Start time: 8:15 am
Registration fee: $25 (ages 14 and up)
(It won’t cost you anything extra!)
Can’t Register online? Heart & Sole Printable Registration